Tuesday 27 September 2016

Gardens, harvest and hair colour

Last month my in-laws, C & D, paid a visit.  It was lovely to see them and spend time catching up.  One day we went to Chichester and walked around the Bishop's Palace gardens.  The last time we had been there it was in April a couple of years ago and the garden was full of Tulips. 

This year it was August so the garden looked very different as you can see from the photos below.
A beautiful garden
It was very beautiful, but at one point the Engineer did catch me trying to pull the bindweed off a slightly smothered plant.  Maybe I am starting to turn into a gardener. 
Before work today I went out and harvested some beans and courgettes from our garden. 

The Teen started college this week and as she walked out of the door she asked me if I wanted to take a photo of her first day like I had for her first day at both schools.  I said no not this time, not that's its not a momentous occasion (for many reasons) but she isn't keen of having her photo taken anymore. 

Over the past few months however her hair has gone from this...
prom hair
to this...
usual scruffy bun and bright red
I have to say I am ever so slightly envious; I would have loved to have done that to my hair when I was her age but my mum wouldn't let me. 

Maybe I should try something...

Image result for multi coloured hair
from Google
If I wasn't working in a professional environment I would certainly give it a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment