Saturday 12 September 2015

Cooking

Today I have been mostly cooking, stocking up for next week and longer.  If I cook my own ready meals it not only saves me time during the week but also saves me money.

Caribbean pepperpot stew in one slow cooker............
Pepperpot stew before it went in the slow cooker. Slimming world recipe
...........and a chicken curry in the other slow cooker.
My own recipe
My plan is to do a chilli as well and tonight it will be roast chicken for dinner.  The left overs from that will do us another meal and at least one lunch for work for me.

The Engineer is still busy putting the shingles on the roof of his shed.  He is making good progress although it does frustrate him that it seems to be taking so long.

I have finished one of my projects though.

The granny stripe blanket (pattern from attic24) is now complete.  I love the colours, just right for autumn.

No comments:

Post a Comment